I am very passionate about human beings, big and small; Listening to them, understanding them, empowering them!
Reiki Master, educator and meditation teacher are all interchangeable hats for me! And from time to time, I also use my skills (this here beautiful website!) as a graphic designer and illustrator, which I was for the first 15 years of my professional life.
I am rather calm, collected, humble and empathic, but also quite fierce and determined. As much as I have a very spiritual and intuitive mind, it is also very pragmatic. Young at heart, my inner child is very much alive, and I do believe myself to have a good sense of humor and self-mockery… Working with children sure facilitates that! 😉
In 2000, Reiki saved my life by allowing me to rediscover myself and the strengths I had inside which I thought were gone, or didn’t know I had, and helped me forged who I am. Today, it is such an inseparable part of me, that sharing it with others was only natural!
As for meditation, which I enjoy teaching, it is a simple yet powerful tool that helps me make abstraction of the outside world, reconnect with my inner peace, and process the daily grind.
- 2017- : Recognition of acquired competences in Special Education
- 2003-2017 : Reiki III
- 2012-2013 : Day Care Educator (gr.1 to 6) Professional Attestation Studies
- 2011-2014 : Subtle Bodies Harmonization
- 2003-2006 : Emotional and Spiritual Counseling
- 2002 : Reiki II
- 2001 : Reiki I
- 1994-1997 : Graphic Design (University)
- 1991-1994 : Graphic Design (College)